Through quality pre-kindergarten, we can help make your child's future brighter!
Below, you'll find all the information you need concerning our Pre-K Counts program.
We accept applications for Pre-K Counts throughout the year.
Our curriculum aligns with PA state standards.
Call us today for
more information about our pre-k program.
Our teachers are accredited in E.C.E
• Print letters Recognize Capital Letters
• Recognize Lower Case Letters Read Name
• Recognize Color Words Know Consonant Sounds
• Identify numerals 0 to 20
• Explain and continue a pattern of objects
• Recognize properties of circles, triangles, and rectangles
• Create graphs with concrete objects
• Use objects to show more than/less than/equal to
• Combine and then count two sets of objects
• Speak in simple sentences
• Develop listening skills.
• Speak before of a group
• Discover different literacy forms and elements of literature
• Recognize nouns, verbs, adjectives, and nominative case pronouns
• Understand declarative and interrogative sentences
• Listen and understand a story read by a teacher
• Learn to print